In order to grow your real estate business, you’ll need capital, great operators, and arguably most importantly a great “operating system” in place. Over the years, DLP Real Estate Capital’s family of businesses have been able to consistently scale year after year. In this webinar, led by Founder and CEO Don Wenner, you will learn how to apply the strategies he has developed to scale your company.
The Formula Needed to Scale a Real Estate Business:
- Great Operators + Solid Operations + Access to Capital
- (You and/or Your Team) + (DLP Elite Acceleration and Execution System) + (DLP Direct Lending Partners)
DLP Elite Acceleration and Execution System:
This system is built around strategy, people, execution, and acceleration. These four components will serve as a catalyst for the success of your business.
- The compass: At DLP Real Estate Capital, we use the DLP Elite Compass every year to lay out our strategy for achieving our vision.
- The What, Why, and Where
- Mission: What We Do
- Purpose: Why We Do It
- The Compass: Where We Are Going
- What drives us: our core values
- Without the right people, you won’t be able to achieve great and consistent growth
- If you treat attracting, hiring, developing, and retaining top talent as your #1 priority, your business will skyrocket
- Make sure you have the right person in the right seat
- Execution is the discipline of getting things done. Without execution, you can’t achieve great results.
- “Rocks” are your top priorities for the next 90 days. The discipline of achieving Rocks will allow you to achieve more in 90 days than your competition will in a year.
- Leads and lead conversion
- Business development
Notable moments from the webinar:
35:29- At DLP Direct Lending Partners, we provide real estate investors with up to 90% of the capital needed to fund their projects. We also have an equity platform, where we provide equity to top operators.
07:24- Our DLP Elite Compass
15:46- How “Rocks” work and the critical component that helps the company and team members accomplish their rocks.
23:30- The Twenty-Mile March- the practice of consistently hitting prescribed targets, day after day, year after year, regardless of the prevailing conditions.
31:30- Books that will help you put the right strategy in place and scale your organization.